My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

First draft

I am worried. Tonight, I'm going to send the report file to my supervisor. I feel like everything in my life is depending on this report somehow. I wanted it to be so perfect and now I don't even have the confident to say it is good.
I tried to get help from some friends to correct English problem part but I still don't think it looks like a scientific report.
The first effect of the report on my supervisor has direct relationship to my admission for PhD program. I'm scared and feel so lonely. It is like the judgement day that we were taught in our highschool that nobody can do anything for you and you are alone with your actions. Even my mother who has always been supportive cannot do anything for me in this situation.

Wish me luck.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    :-) the judgement day... that was a good one :-)

    Don worry Kimia, we usually underestimate our efforts. & hey what is the worst that can happen?? you'll be told to revise! not that bad in any case... there will be NO PROBLEMO.

    Crossing my fingers.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    Good luck, Kimia. I'll be thinking of you.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kimi,sharmande, I have a short course and my exam is on Saturday, I have a take home exam also that I didn't even take a look at it, the deadlines are over or very close, I am so sorry, I couldn't be so much help.... anyway, you are not alone, we are both in shalamshoolba, love you, always

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Wishing you Luck!!!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Vicente Rodrigo said…

    Good Luck, you are not alone.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Frank said…

    I pray God and keep my fingers crossed for you.I hope I am not too late;)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Hi :) He made a fast review. I'm not sure if he read my report. Made some comments just about figures and graphs!! It seems he doens't care about the result of this research; I'm wondering why he has offerd me this scholarship if it is not a subject of his interest. The relationships are very complicated; It doesn't seem that everything is about money here.

    Thanks everyone for your wishes and prayers :D I believe it worked because I feel less pressure now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home