My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hongbin

He is my roommate.
He always smiles.
He is very generous.
He is Kind.
He is polite.
He never comes to my room.
He is a good companion.
He plays good badminton, and he is calm when I'm his messing-up partner.
He never complains.
He cooks well.
He always let me choose the TV channel.
He listens to me.
He remembers what I like him to remember.
He is an easy-to-share-with person.
He is handsome.
I like him when he talks with his parents at night.
He is a nice kid.
His future wife is a lucky girl.
I go to school everyday; He doesn't keep any part of my brain busy, but at the end of the day I'm happy to go home to see him, chat a little bit and relax. What else can one wish for her roommate to be?
----------------------------------------
Sometimes, I think that having feelings for someone destroys your time and work efficiency and all the things that are about your personal life. In fact, When you start to love someone you start to sacrifice your independence to keep your love. It seems impossible to avoid this consequence. Maybe It's better to give up dreaming about Love and start living based on logic not feelings. I wish I'm wrong cause I experienced being a superwoman with the strength of love that didn't last long.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hongbin is a nice person , i totally agree !

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    hongbin; is he for real!?? too much of quality!

    yeah exactly like I somwhat go thinking! I wish I could lead a life of logic but it seems to me love is always there to mess up with brain :-S In the end I have reached to point to know we need to have luck on our side for a good future ahead :-)

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Aydin said…

    Yes logic is great for all of us perfectionists. But remember that logic alone, without love or passion cannot motivate us to do great things.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Hey Kel, So watch out.. I keep my eye on him ;)

    Doc, He is real but remember when you are looking at someone possitively everybody has a list of qualities to be mentioned :)

    Aydin, The time that you mix love and logic is a matter of question :) I think it should be at the so end of any decision.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    come on , kimia. he is 22 not 12 !

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    He does sound very nice, kimia. As to love or logic--I don't think we really get to choose. We may, during times when we are recovering from heartbreak, decide "never again!"--but then, someone comes into our life--and there we are.
    But you are right, finding balance, and keeping a sense of oneself apart from the beloved is very important. (and in the early stages of love, very hard!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home