My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dance with me; Make me sway

While rephrasing stolen sentences from other thesis which is exhausting and dead slow, I'm thrilled thinking about dance class which starts tonight. I have a lot of friends this time around me in dancing class and I guess we are going to share our partners which makes dance class to be more fun. I've got my ex-officemate as my partner means no more songs without dancing. I still don't have shoes with heels. :) Who remembers my birthday? ;)

I sent my resume to a company in a warm city in US for their job opportunities. It's more close to a dream than reality to be employed there. To what if? ... salud :D

I completely freaked out when I heard he pierced his left ear. Even now that I'm writing I feel my hairs are upright. Am I biased? I can't take it. He is 3 years younger than me and he can surprise me this much with this new world; What would I do with my children that seems to be more than 30 years younger than me? They are going to be so under pressure or kill me instead, if I continue this way of thinking. Easy to say accept and respect people's tastes and wishes but when something like this happens you just realize that you can not look at him like before, although he still has his qualities.
P.S: At least it is not his right ear.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    congrats. I always wished to participate in dance classes but guess there have been lack of classes & also lack of time :-S therefore I publicly announce I envy you :-D have fun

    P.S: hope you get the job you deserve Kimia. Nth is too big to achieve :-)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    What kind of dance, Kimia? There are many things in life that I enjoy, but only dancing makes me grin ear to ear.

    (and when is your birthday? happy unbirthday to you, if it isn't today)

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    This course is Ballroom and Latin dancing. I really like it although this semester the class is very crowded. I love dancing. In the parties I have always been the one who never felt tired of dancing, either Persian or any kind :)
    My birthday is 10th may. What about you?
    What about you Doc? never is late to start dancing so don't worry you will find time or chance to attend dancing class :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home