My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Scattered thoughts

Happy new year to all my friends. I wish you all a healthy wealthy year :)


Mona

Well, the first New Year far from parents goes hard. Although we have perfect communication tools like webcam and voice, but I still miss their kisses and hugs. I could not help but cry. I did not receive any Eydi this year. I know my parents are going to give me something but nothing touchable in my hand right now. Not even a real postal card.

I have a new roommate. She is 23 from Greece. I like her. She is quiet and polite and I am a bad girl because I left her lonely all the time. I don’t know why I cannot stay at home.

If anybody knows anything about the state of Louisiana specially city Houma share with me please. Security, expenses, people and any special tip. I am about to give you a really good news :D

I have a new tiny cute guest in my mouth recently. You've guessed correct; I am having my third wisdom-tooth coming out of my gum. I am petting it every time to grow straight.

I am not a poet; I have hard time to understand poems, but I am so emotional tonight. I want to sing something to release myself. Alas, I am not gifted.

How much daydreaming is normal? I think I am going to excess.

This guy that I am recently talking to is mysterious. Now, it is a month, but he hasn’t yet opened his mouth to say something about himself. He is so patient; he is just listening to me. I am afraid I will run out of story very soon. I wouldn’t say he is not interested in me that he does not speak to me, but I think he doesn’t trust me at all. Why do I not need to trust someone to tell him/her my daily report , dreams and everything about me? Who and how can misuse this worthless information?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    What a lovely buttercup. When I was a little girl we used to put these flowers (and also yellow dandelions) under our chins to see if they reflected yellow light--and then say "Oh, look, yes, you like butter". It was silly, but fun.
    Sounds like your life is going in interesting new directions--may it all go well for you. I am sorry you could not have your parents with you for this celebration.

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    happy new year, just to sympathize with you I spend more than 12 years the new year not seeing my parents! so, don't worry, at last you will prevail!
    best wishes...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home