My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Giving presents to ourselves

Today, I'm in good mood with hope and energy. I can guess the reason is Formal dinner and dance which in tomorrow night. Although I wished I had a pair of shoes with heel, I'm still so waiting for tomorrow to come, and don't pass.
If I want to enjoy my working I should give myself presents and hope to have fun after work. Like the days that I have booked badminton court at night I work better. I have to think about things that make me feel good. Since I'm not enjoying studying I have to satisfy myself in other ways. One activity that I can think of is handicrafts. I can continue making things with wood. I have the chance to live in a house which is good equipped; It will be far better than Sweden without even a saw :) I have to start making my own models. I wished I had taken some pictures of previous models before giving them up :)
Any other idea of different activities are appreciated :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Frank said…

    How about taking going flyfishing for a while?

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    The thing I enjoy most is calling friends for a friendly gathering, spending the day like going to Cinema, dancing to the music, discussing matters, making jokes...

    It is so easy to figure out a plan once with friends...

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Hydra said…

    Hi Kimi,

    Why don't you do a girly activity, like go shopping with a friend, and who knows, maybe you end up buying a nice pair of high heel shoes....

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Frank, all flies here are frozen :)Like me.

    Omid, This is really a good idea. I do enjoy hanging out with friends but here there is close-friends shortage. I just arrived here and I have a few friends but not like enjoyable and close friends. I'm making excuses, Ofcourse I can do that :D Thanks. I should start a get togethering circle here :)

    Vow, Shopping, I like that :D but you know It hurts when you see things that want to buy and you can't :') I should keep my distance from shopping center ;)

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi. Great site you've got here. I'm always on the look out for fly reels info and sites to use and recommend and I have to say that yours is one of the better ones. Out of time, I'll post again soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home