My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Friday, November 04, 2005

Compliment to girls

He gives me compliments continuously. First he said your hair is so curly; have you done this to your hair or it's natural? I said no it's natural and I hate this; he said I think it's nice.
Then, one day I had a girly shirt on(in contrast with all my clothes which are simple), he said vow you look so pretty today. Next one, we were having lunch in common kitchen, he said you eat so elegant( he should see me when I was eating chicken leg using my hands the other day). After that, one day surprisingly he said your eyes is big and beautiful( surprised cause my eyes are not so big but he must have compared with Chinese eyes;)

Finally, I'm going to social dance party with him.

I'm not a silly girl who just likes to hear compliment, I know what I'm doing but it's true that I have lost my selfconfidence so badly during last 4 months. He gives me confidence.
I seems he knows how to deal with girls, but he has no idea who he is dealing with this time.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    watch out Kimia :-) Sly boys are way worse than sly girls :-)

    Yet compliments are to be considered a cliche method to open gates of conversation with one U like.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    We were in Social dance.(He is a good dancer) and I saw that he gives compliment to everybody. It's not just me. Now I feel relax :) I'm not scared anymore.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    lol. well thats a good sign :-) relax but don't let the guard down ;-)

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    compliments to me are defined as things we'd almost never heard of in our culture. they're nice and they do magic.
    I personally use them very genuinely not just to have said sth. I have merely learned to say what passes through my mind when I see sth good in someone.
    Yet, make sure you don't fall for it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home