My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

English

I'm taking an English course but just for writing. We write essays, and she corrects. I had 61 mistakes in 347 words. It is terrible. I can not write even one correct sentence. I was talking with my friends and my landlady easily, and they understood, and I thought, hey here we go, I'm so good. Now, I know they have just understood, but all must have been wrong understandable sentences. This is embarrassing. ( Is that correct?? :o )

3 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    English can be difficult, but you handle it very, very well. Your teacher's corrections are surely in fine points of grammar. You should be proud that you write so well, and speak well too, so that those around you understand. Were I even to try your original language I would not be able to say one word!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    :D Thank you very much for encouraging me. I'm trying to learn more and more. You know I guess I have the power to speak Persian very good that's why I always feel something is missing in my English. I wish someday I'll be to speak english the way I enjoy :)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have some ideas on how to work on this. I have told you some, but we started sth new with this friend of mine and it seems to be working really well. Ask me about it later :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home