My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Monday, October 24, 2005

Social dance party

The beginning was very oppressive; I felt like an additional person. I sat and watched people dancing. After 15 minutes I realized that nobody is going to ask me for dance. Even Harold was dancing with another girl. I thought that I can't continue in this way; I went and started to talk with some people; there were 4 girls without partner which at the beginning I didn't notice them. We were talking until Harold came to me and asked me to dance; I felt a little relaxed; I was afraid of not dancing in the entire party. After that I was a little better; I took some snacks and talked with people. Anyway, I danced with some other partners and at night a nice girl gave me ride to home. It wasn't very bad but I'm not sure if I go to the next social dance party again without partner. It seems I'm gonna have one. Kelvin is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home