My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Friday, October 28, 2005

Jive

The best part of Ballroom and Latin dance is that every decision in selecting different features of dance is completely up to man. He will choose and lead the woman every where he wants. This makes dancing for women very relaxing without brain working. It's so easy to dance with a man who knows dancing. The key is just hanging loosely in him; it's his job to take you with him.
Is that a simple image of real life? Maybe I did something wrong; I must have led my partner more that usual!
NO.. NO I can not trust in tiny brain men. I know; once I stop thinking and managing them they definitely ruin everything. That's what I did last summer. See the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home