My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Which Kimia ??

My two last posts prove that I would never disclose my weblog to my friends and family. I never let them know how miserable I am sometimes. I'm kind of girl that everybody sees me thinks that I'm so strong, so energetic, so happy, enjoying every second of my life, and I have never tasted a failure; Everything is perfect in the way I wanted. I never complain. I always smile, and give people energy by saying good things. I share my happiness with my friends. Nobody knows what is inside but me and my mother(I never told her). How am I gonna tell them what is going on in my heart. Even when they ask I say: I'm find; We've had very good time together but we were not suited for each other, and it's over now and I'm living my life without any regret.
Am I a liar? NO, I'm not. Cause I don't want to make them sad; I don't want them to feel pity for me. I want to be always positive; Why should I share my heartache with someone else to give him/her heartache too? This is the first reason and the other one is that I have pride.
Now, what's the point of writing in web if I don't want share with my friends?
I have no idea yet. Maybe someday I'll be such a free and strong girl then I would not care who knows what I felt or feel.
Anyway, it's true, it's real, and it's me.

PS: Am I afraid of someone discovering this page??

3 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger 周慕雲 said…

    Hi kimia,
    pardon my english, its not exactly my mother tougue (I'm a chinese guy from Singapore). Its just so happens that I drop by your blog while searching my own's(26. buriedsecrets). Its my 1st time responding to any1's blog, but reading ya post, I just can't help it. I'm amazed by how similar your ideas are with mine(except for my blog's mainly in chinese). Esp this post, "which kimia" last line.
    Its exactly the concept of my blog. 1 that was never meant to be read. And reading your later post (buried secrets), I faced similar problem once. I still can't solve it. And its been 6 years now. I still thinks of her. I still waits for her birthday to talk to her. Its torturing, its enjoying, its twisted. Move on. Don't be another me.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Hey Zhou :)
    English is not my first too so don't worry about it. as long as we talk about our feelings, no need for words.
    Thanks for your comment, I wish I could open your blog and read yours as well. Anyways, I'm far better than when I wrote these posts and I guess I am improving. I'm sure you will be fine too and the only thing that remains is the sweetness of love. I wish you luck. Use the substitution method ;) I am working on it :D

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger 周慕雲 said…

    Hi kimia, Zhou again :)
    I'm living in a world with with nothing but guys(army) right now, so I guess subsitution should not even be considered for me, lol.

    As for love, its been quite a few years now and I got used to having her somewhere in my heart. I live my life as usual, but she appears in my dream/life once every few months. Probably why I still couldn't shake her off completely.

    I finish reading your posts in the blog tonight. Its amazing. I felt consoling to know that theres still a girl with such beautiful heart out there who have great thoughts/believes about love.

    Thank you, kimia.
    For making my heart beats again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home