My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Make up

Heli just told me I should do some make up every morning and even refresh it during the day. It's so important and it changes the people's opinion of me. People like to work with someone who takes care of herself, dressed up, dressed hair kind of attractive. I know this is true with boyfriend things. That's why I lost mine but I'm not sure about every people who I'm in contact with; cause I think I can't work with a girl who waste a lot of time in front of the mirror everyday. A girl can be in a good shape but without make up and dressed hair that takes hell of time.
I have to ask my supervisor, cause I really want to be in the way he likes. I want him to accept me for PHD. I would change my way if he really wants to work with a stylish girl ..
How can I ask this question? I wished there was a rule book for these kind of stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home