My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Monday, October 17, 2005

Dreamlike concert of Chris De Burgh

I remember I was 15 when I received the first cassette of Chris de burgh from Maneli. I was listening to it all the time. The most richly colored memory was in the way to go Emamzadeh davoud with mam and granma. I start learning English with lyrics and memorizing the songs. Then I got more songs from him almost all the albums. I started to love with those songs, we used to listen to his songs in his car. They were the most perfect days of my life. Now the rhythm of his songs makes my heart to beat.
I used to sing his songs in the yard of the school for my classmates. "In a country churchyard there is preacher with ..".
I always wished to see him and listen to him singing live. And now I catch my dream, I'm going to his concert in 9th October. I'm so excited. Without him it is so gonna be tough but I know that I want to go either with or without him.
I knew him before I know him. ;) he is my singer, my feelings for his songs has nothing to do with him. I loved them before him. Finally I found something that belongs to me and only me because in recent years I've lost all that I was and I have changed a lot to be in the way he wants. Now, I'm coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home