My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Friday, October 14, 2005

Happiness is a voyage

Today is sunny; Today I'm in good mood; Maryam sent me an email with this content that Happiness is a voyage, and it's not a destination. What am I waiting for? This is it. My life is like this and I should enjoy it, nothing special is coming to me. I have to live like this is the happiest time I would ever have, and it's true; I have my job, my home, my family, my friends, my health. I listen to music; I dance; I'm happy; I sport( Is that right? Or I'm doing sport). Hani told me nothing is better than to be independent, free, free and free, and I am now. I have lots of energy; I can do whatever I want; something is missing, and it's that thanking God at every breath :) I will ... I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home