My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Done

I am done and It was great. I am very proud and satisfied. Thanks for all your prayers; I believe they worked for me.
I didn't forget any point and I was quite fluent, but a little nervous. I could hear my voice shaking but I tried to look happy. My supervisor didn't interrupt at all and at the end there were no tough questions and for those few questions he came to help me to answer. He was totally supportive.
He and Bob (my future PhD supervisor) gave me lots of compliments and they said that they are happy that I have decided to stay here to work with them. I did not mention that I haven't yet decided and I more like to find a job rather than PhD. I only smiled.
Anyways, I appreciate your wishes and positive energy.
I feel light
I feel free
I feel healthy
I am happy

4 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Alireza said…

    good I told you! best wishes

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kimi joon joonam :)

    I am so happy for you.
    Congratulations!
    Wish you all the best and behet eftekhar mikonam.

    Love

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Thanks :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home