My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Look what I have

The night before presentation, I was so terrified. The power point file was not working properly and I couldn't fix it. I had extremely lost my confidence and totally freaked out. I was not fluent talking about result part and it was 1 O'clock morning. Nothing could help me but the warm voice of a friend on the other end of the line, fixing my power point file patiently and reminding me some points, that I shouldn't have forgotten, to release my stress.


Tara gave me a nice gift :D I wished I had a graduation party with dress and hat but there will not be anything like that. At least, I have a gift that gives me the feeling of graduation. She is very kind. There are not so many people who can think of what makes other people happy.
In the presentation, there were lots of my friends but Reza Shahidi showed up which I didn't expect and it was sweet.
Magic is running around me; Have I asked from God? :D

5 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's great to know great people are around you

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    rooze defa!! ajab shabe sakhtee ro adam bayad begzarune!!! tabreek.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger SOF!A said…

    ...so,how did the defa go?
    ,,,what's in the package?
    >>>begoo k2t chi bood!!!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    :D The gift was a graduation "gole sine" very nice :D

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Alireza said…

    nice goody:) one down two to go, if I am not mistaken!!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home