My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally home

Geri has changed my room’s floor to wood and it is now very pretty and she changed some pieces of the furniture hoping that I would like it and I would stay more. I probably stay for awhile. She was about to cry in the airport when she saw me. I really like her. I have been lucky all my life about the people I happened to live with and need them.

Last night, I went to some parking lots to watch cars for sale. One of them caught my eyes badly. What do you think? It’s expensive though. I first have to check out if I can get a loan.

Tomorrow is the first day of work and I still don’t feel like to start. I guess I am afraid and still not confident about what I can do.

I watched the DVD of my friend’s vocal and that was absolutely awesome. I never listen to traditional music. It is boring and too slow for me to follow the rhythm but in this one I just couldn’t help but enjoy. He sounded so powerful and manly while singing soft words. I loved it.

The weather is beautiful here. Still inside of the stores are colder than outside.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    رسیدن به خیر کیمیا جان

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Thanks so much :)

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    So, you are back in US! I see nostalgia!:)

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    Kimia, you have been adventuring a bit; I haven't stopped by in a while. I like the car you have your eye on, but it seems it might be expensive. I hope your work is going well.

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Where do you mean by home, Alireza? :) Iran, Canada or US? :D
    I no more have a home :')

    Dear Jarvenpa, thanks for stopping by :) Oh yeah this car is expensive. I should ask for a loan or go with a cheaper one :)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kimia,
    I was pretty sure that you don't remember it anymore and I am writing for my self. Sorry, it is soooooooooo crazy, that's just me. Can't help it.

    By the way, if you don't like Iranian traditional music, you definately don't know anything about art :D

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    I never said I know art but you better go and buy your ticket instead of reminding me that I know nothing about art cause I don't accept any excuse :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home