My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blue evening

This is the end of a one-month journey and I feel like I am in a very depressing Friday afternoon (Sunday afternoon). I am sitting in the Starbucks downtown Ann Arbor and I always foolishly thought that internet is free in Starbucks.

The longest vacation of my entire life is just finishing and all that I have are memories of the very great times I had with my friends in Ann Arbor, St. John’s, Ottawa, Montréal, Kitchener, Toronto and Chicago, the beautiful places I visited and my credit cards’ bills.

I got promises from all my friends to come to visit me in Louisiana and I keep hoping that happens soon.

I am quite proud of myself because. I spent my time with many different types of people with different interests, activities and funs, different conveniences and levels of life but I easily managed to have a wonderful time with all of them and enjoyed being with them second by second heartily. It means either I was so desperate to have any type of enjoyment so that anything could have been fun for me or I am a people person meaning I am at my best when I am with people and I can fit in whatever is going on around me. This flexibly and freedom is something that I always look for it in my partner’s characteristics so obviously I am proud if I am having it myself.

Tonight I am going to Salsa dancing with a Lebanese girl. I think it’s gonna be fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, I don't remember promising, yet I am your friend so don't ...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home