My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Confused

Shoot, my blog's birthday passed and I didn't even notice.

I pay 25% of my salary for taxes!!!! Is it the same in all the states? I was so disappointed when I see my first payroll. The first thought that crossed my mind is that what am I doing here? I am not gonna live in a lower standard of life than how I was living in Iran. This is not so gonna happen. Oh, God. I should think about it.

I miss home a lot.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unfortunately this is true in all states of US. 25% goes to taxes .... of course if you have loans (car, mortgage) then you get some of it back from tax return!

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Common Kimia, this is just the beginning. Be Strong :)

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least 75% is left for you :)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least you get some rewards for the tax that you are paying. Here in Iran I pay sometimes up to 30% of my salary (I am not keeding) and get NOTHING in return from our state!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home