My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I love my birthday


It was my birthday last week. I didn't want to have a party but on Tuesday I woke up and realized that I do really want a party so I invited my friends and I baked a cake and Aazi cooked Lasangia. Here it was ... It was a big party and I asked my friends to buy Dancing shoes for me all together. It was a warm party in my new place; we danced, ate, drank and had lots of fun.

I think I am doing pretty well and have somehow moved on, but still on some occasions (like birthdays) I am screwed. In the party, I was dancing all the time and I was looking at my friends and I knew they like me, yet I still felt a big hole in my heart. I was desperately searching for those big eyes looking at me offering love. I got so used to that look and now I feel empty. I missed him deeply. In fact, not him but the feeling of being loved as a woman.
I loved him because he made me feel good; now that he doesn't, I want him headless. Happy Birthday, Unfaithful.

10 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    headless!!! that is good start!!:D

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Dr O2 said…

    oh oh! Kimia I gotta check to C if he has been declared missing already!! ;-) Happy Birthday. Wish U all the best.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    did I miss to say Happy birthday and best wishes! sorry, I focused on headless, too much!!:)

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday! good to hear that you had fun. The last time that I had a birthday party was 15 years ago.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Thanks everybody, not for birthday greetings but for not asking my new age.

    Doc, don't worry.. he ran away far enough to be safe :D

    Hello pesare fahmide, I see a familiar name here :D Welcome back from the trip.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to move on from your past failure and build your future. Focusing on the old failure, will make you miserable! And hurts those who love you!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    Happy belated birthday, dear Kimia. Your shoes are very pretty (if indeed the photo is your lovely dancing shoes).
    I hope in this coming year you will find someone who fully deserves and appreciates you.
    (and then you will only think of the headless one randomly, with "o, I am so glad now...just imagine, I might have been with him, but now I am so happy")

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Hey stranger, I am good. You should have seen me 6 months ago :)

    Dear Jarvenpa, yes they are my comfortable pretty shoes and this semester I am going to level two :D

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love birthdays, too. Happy belated birthday! Did you wear one of these special shirts this year? Maybe next?
    http://www.cafepress.com/unclefrog/1685325?pid=5870823

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    hello :D
    Thanks.. I'll buy next year for sure .. or maybe I buy for a friend :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home