My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy birthday, Sis. Part3

My first time in “Golab darre” and It was such a cold wet weather that every body started complaining very quickly. We walked upward a little like an hour or less and we reached to a very small place that we could get hot tea if it wasn’t an unpleasant weather but we were lucky that the guy was sleeping in his small cabin so that we could wake him up for a tea and hot water. He gave me a bottle and asked me to fill it up if I wanted him to boil it for me. All the guys were talking and joking so I was the only poor Cosette who had to go and fill the bottle from the source among the snow. It wasn’t far away though.

We had the tea and we headed up after that but our clothes and socks were all wet and we were extremely cold. After about half an hour we saw a bower and we decided to stay under the bower and make our fire. I could see a small house close to the bower so after unsuccessfully trying to fire our wet coal we decided to take a look inside the house. There were 3 men in the house and also a fire place and they kindly offered us to go in and warm ourselves up. Finally we went in by turn, four or five people at each time to dry our clothes and warm ourselves. We took the flame from them and lightened our fire and started to put the chickens onto sticks. Everybody brought chicken two or three times more than what they actually needed because they thought that there might be someone who didn’t bring any. In brief it was a lot of food that took hours to be eaten. The trip started to be very fun. I went inside the house with my sister and two other guys plus the new dude. We started talking for the first time and we exchanged our names and some information and I realized that he is in our school a year older than me and almost has the same birthday as me. I noticed his nice smile with all of his well-arranged teeth. I burned my socks while we were talking.

I don’t recall how we got to the subject of broken legs and head and everybody was telling their stories about how they broke their leg or hand and in my turn I said I have never had a broken part in my body, and then he jumped in and asked :" not even your heart?" And I thought for a few seconds and confidently answered:"No, not even my heart". I believe that was the time when he decided to break my heart so that I would have a broken part in my body like other people and I wouldn’t run out of broken-part-stories in such occasions. I have to admit that my heart was so soft that it took 6 years for him to be able to break it in pieces.

This picnic was one of the most amazing trips I ever had during my school time. I discovered many of my current best friends which was the best outcome of a single day. I am glad I kept the memory fresh in my mind every year because it was my sister’s birthday, and of course the day I met the first man I truely loved, but hopefully not the last.

I am sorry it was not a story worthy of sharing with other people; I did decide and like to write it down, while I am trying hard to forget all about it, because I believe it lays here forever so I can get over it without any concern.

18 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice story! Now you have the experience of once having a broken part in your body. That counts a lot. :D

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All this for just a broken piece! Hoom!

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes indeed! broken heard is a major one! but you didn't go to the details;) more needed!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Younes said…

    well-written :)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    be ghoal e ma'roof bikhiaal e heart, saret salaamat

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hah hah, fuuny, I liked the broken thing subject

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    نیستید خانم؟ نکنه باز رفتید مسافرت
    :)

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Kimia said…

    I am here sir, no trip even in 4days holidays. My internet connection is being mean to me.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kimmmmmia,
    A suggestion: add date and location to your pictures
    Kiss, kiss

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Which pictures honey?

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, I just think that people know what I am thinking about, I meant your photoblog

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    babam jan pas chi shod those juicy stuff about your love life! kidding aside, but keep writing may be add some photo of yourself and the guy so we can percept the things better!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Sara, It's a long time that I quit posting any pictures in my photoblog.

    Alireza jan, I still want to preserve the pleasure of imagination. Anyways, there is not much more to say :)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger SOF!A said…

    nice story, i came to say something about broken hearts but then i thought ...hichi nemishe goft but again delam nayumad comment nazaram :

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is your weblog hibernating? :D

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am surprised how detailed you remember that day. It shows the importance of all those events...

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Kimia said…

    It was important :) I am sure you have some more details to add. You are the only reader of my blog who shared that day with me :) thanks for staying still.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Indeed I have a lot more to add to that day :)
    The day had something magical in it. As if it was encircled with love karma. So many deep romances triggered in that magical day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home