My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy birthday, Sis. Part2

In Tehran, it’s not a normal weather condition to have snow in November but specially our Thursday turn out to have a freezing rain in the city and snow on the mountain. In the morning my parents told us not to go, nobody will show up and you can’t make fire in this rain for your kabaab. I had to go on my appointment with friends because I was the one who called everybody and invited them. There were some people invited whom I didn’t know but their names. Someone was invited whom I didn’t even know his name.

Finally we were there and surprisingly many of our friends showed up one by one and I was very happy. We were in “pole Tajrish” waiting for the new guy who were lost somewhere in Ghods square. We discussed if this is a good idea to go on in this weather or not and we mostly agreed that we are here now and lets go for it to see what will happen. The distracted new dude finally found us and we jumped on a minibus to go to “Golaab darreh”. He was very tall, and although I wasn’t very happy with his absent mindedness, I gave my seat to him so that he wouldn't have to bend all the way. That was my first favor and the begining.


To be continued..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home