My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy birthday, Sis. Part1

I can’t believe it was seven years ago. I was in second year of school and just found some friends that I really liked to hang out with. I and S. wanted to arrange a mountain climbing trip with many people on some Thursday which was accidentally my sister’s birthday.

My sister and I are a year and half apart but we are so much different that we hardly ever attend to each other’s friends get-to-gathering. She is not an outgoing, nature lover, camping trip material whatsoever. I knew my mother would never permit me to go out with my friends on my sister’s birthday so the plan changed slightly and I started to work on my sister and convince her to go with us. I agreed that it is gonna be more like a picnic trip rather than a “mountain climbing” which sounded so stupid to her. We managed to invite some of her friends so that it would be more fun for her.

I remember that with all these compensations, she didn’t give me a “Yes, I am going” until the day.

Since we were not supposed to go up, we needed to spend our time somehow so we decided to cook and eat. “jooje kabaab” could be the most time consuming food we could make. I had invited about 20 people and S. had invited about 10 people and we told everybody to bring his/her own chicken, stick and bread.

To be continued..

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    I am very proud of you indeed:) thanks for comment!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is the "S" the one who didn't attend herself? :)) I saw her in Tajrish at noon :D

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Thank you sir :D

    No :) who was that? S. is the one whose girlfriend was upset with me because I was talking too much to him during our planing ;) you remember that, right? you must correct me if I forget something. I know I don't have a sharp memory as yours :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home