My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Monster

In my scale, I consider myself a strong girl who got over her past pretty good at this time. I don’t recall my ex- more than a few times per week, very concisely. I hardly ever cried over him in last few months and I even start to have thoughts of another person in my head strongly. However, there are some songs that when they happen to play in the radio, it’s like an invisible monster grabs my heart with his sharp claws and take it out of my chest while it beats with all its power. This feeling is like a 3, 4 second attack and then it goes away but nobody believes how physical it is. I feel my empty chest thoroughly.

I will always wonder if such feelings ever occurred to him since then. I am sure not the same song would have the same effect but there should be at least one song for him. Not that I wish him heart ache, I am just curious with what kind of heart I was dealing with.

The blue cafe (Chris Rea)

My world is miles of endless roads
that leave a trail of broken dreams
where have you been
I hear you say?
I will meet you at the Blue Cafe
Because, this is where the one who knows
Meets the one who does not care
The cards of fate
The older shows
To the younger one, who dares to take
The chance of no return

Where have you been?
Where are you going to?
I want to know what is new
I want to go with you
what have you seen?
What do you know that is new?
Where are you going to?
Because I want to go with you

So meet me down at the Blue Cafe

The cost is great, the price is high
Take all you know, and say goodbye
Your innocence, inexperience
Mean nothing now

Because, this is where the one who knows
Meets the one that does not care
Where have you been?
I hear you say
I'll meet you at the Blue Cafe

so meet me at the Blue Cafe

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hum, interesting I was just thinking of Chris Rea song, I drive home for christmas!
    hope things work out for the best!

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Anahita said…

    you are strong and you will get even stronger. dont think about things too hard- those associations with songs do fade, especially when you make the firm decision that you want them to...its up to you! :) good luck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home