My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Reyhan



I went to Chinese store today and I bought some vegetables that I don't usually see in supermarkets. I bought a bunch of sweet basil and I got all so excited that I would go and buy one of those small BBQ pots and make a real good Kabab Koobideh and have it with my sweet basil.

I don't want to live alone. I don't want to cook for myself and be the only one who enjoys the dish. I hate that nobody in my surrounding could understand me, my food, my enjoyable activities. I want a partner. I want a partner. I have so much energy, life and love that makes me do anything. There is nobody around who can take advantage of me.

I am exhausted. I don't know if I can stand this situation. This is hard I am not kidding. Those who left Iran but always lived in the city with minimum number of Iranians, please don't try to sympathize. You have no clue. I want a friend.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are people who actually love you and have not hesitated to declare how they feel about you.

    You have to understand it!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, this is test to see if the comments are moderated or not.If are moderated, then, will send my PM at you here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home