My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Family

How sweet is being with family, I never knew. We had a pretty good family get to gathering consist of three of my mom’s cousins and their family, my parents, my aunt and her husband and more importantly my own cousin who I hadn’t seen her for about 6 years.

I love my friends and I always enjoy being with them but spending time with family is absolutely different. The feeling of being safe and loved is so strong that nothing could ever make you upset or uncomfortable.

It was my first time I saw my mom’s cousin but they looked and behaved exactly like my other uncles and I knew how they were feeling when they hugged and kissed me every hour or so with no occasion. I had the same feeling. It doesn’t matter that we never knew each other. They were so familiar. I wonder how they can be so alike with my other uncles in Iran although they have been apart for almost 30 years. I think there must be something in their blood.

Florida is a beautiful state which could be my next destination if it wasn’t Washington.

The weather was gorgeous but off course it is spring. There is a number of Iranian over there which is another good point. I think I wish to live in between an Iranian community.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COOL MY NAME IS KIMIA TOOO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home