My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I miss being loved

How do we know if two people like each other?

They give each other compliments physically and characteristically

They give each other confidence

They repeat what they like about one another.

They enjoy spending time together

They think of the ways that can make the other happy or surprised

They are interested to know about what their partner does and has done.

They want to know about each other’s thoughts and daily stuff.

They are willing to give any services they can.

They think their partner’s problems are theirs also.

They are searching for the activities that they can do together

They try to make the life easier for each other.

They never do anything to hurt each other intentionally

They prefer to do the hard job themselves than their partner.

They are willing to spend money for each other.

------------------------------------------------

Other codes are appreciated.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't add items, since I don't agree with some of the ones that you've written. I think some of the things are common such as 'the enjoy spending time together' and some other items may not be the same for eveyone.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    like which one?

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think asking Omidvar for his card is really something that shows "Love", I am not sure if I can do that for someone, well! maybe for someone :)

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Kimia said…

    hehe :D that wasn't "love" that was being crazy for someone :D I am glad you reminded me

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Yousef said…

    You can generalize most of this in:

    "They care for each other."

    One could also add,

    Listening to one another.

    ...

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    I am not in love shop, so I wouldn't comment. my life is based on logic!
    but regarding your previous post, if you stay long enough in west, then you realized that you can't get along with many new Iranians in west!
    and after many years, you realized, you are not Iranian neither from that country you are in!
    so, you won't miss being with Iranian community:)
    p.s. so, finally you are being loved by the darkside:D

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Alireza said…

    arz nakardam;-) safa kon:)

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the numbers are not important, the duration is :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home