My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There is nothing that a love can't heal

It was such an amazing day. At noon, my boss told every one that we are having lunch all together and we have meeting. I only recalled my stressful meetings in Sadra. I and Liz joined him in his car. He turned to our street and I asked if we are gonna pick up Geri (my land lady) because she is also doing some thing for the company. He said no Geri is cooking and we all gonna have lunch over there. I still didn’t suspect.

We went in and I was kind of excited that my co-workers are in my place. I went to my room to wash my hands when I heard Geri, calling me to come out. She said then that this is all for you. I am not happy that you are leaving but I know that’s what you wanted and wished for. My boss gave me a big gift card from all my coworkers. Chris gave some cute candles and also another gift card. Rain gave me many towels. I was so emotional and excited that I wanted to kiss every one. But always at such situations, all I do is to stay speechless and behav awkwardly. I never learned to appreciate people with words.

It was the first time in my life that somebody surprised me. I remember last year Hiva tried to surprise Eilnaz for her birthday and it was such a tough job.

Anyways, I am very proud. These people love me.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Alireza said…

    So, you are leaving your job? good luck and nice to know that people appreciate you.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Hi :) I am not leaving my job, I am changing my home.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    And you deserve that people love you!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    Thanks so much :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home