My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Monday, January 22, 2007

New York not Paris

My mysterious guy has brought his latest surprise for me. This name is seriously the best name someone ever labeled him.

It’s real hard, time and energy consuming, brain occupying and daydream making to start knowing someone, making friendship, reaching to the point of caring and beginning to have feelings. God damn it; he blew it cheaply. I must have upset him big time with my cruel language. He didn’t even pay me an explanation.

I have not yet written about my trip to New York because I was waiting for the time to be able to make a conclusion of the trip. It seems that the time is not coming close and it’s gonna stay like an open folder in my memory at least for awhile. Some parts of the trip were absolutely fabulous even better than my dreams. We visited Liberty Island and some parts of Metropolitan museum and we walked in the city of most of the movies we ever saw. It was amazing.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does being in Paris change the situation or what?

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kimia said…

    I don't know; I've never been in Paris, but people say Paris would melt icy hearts :)

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't believe people! U know how to melt them yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home