My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Live, laugh and love

The land of free and the home of brave finally agreed that I deserve to see my parents here in my home. I am so happy and I can’t stay calm in my skin whenever I remember that they will be here in no more than two months.

I am seriously looking for an apartment before they come and then I can quit thinking and I am sure my mom would decorate it for me and my father would take care of all manly stuff and I’ll be again the little girl without any responsibilities and I love that feeling and I missed it so much. Life and hope broadly came back to my days. Nothing does matter to me at this time but the family "reunion" for New Year.

It's only family that will stay with us. Friends even the best ones will forget us.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    چه خوب! پس از همین الان باید نوروز رو تبریک بگم، نه؟ امیدوارم سال نو همون طور که به این خوبی شروع میشه، به همین خوبی هم ادامه داشته باشه
    :)

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the last sentence is one that you told me many years ago, and I believe it it true!

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said…

    I am so happy your parents will be able to come visit. But I am not fully sure of the truth of your statement about friends and family; I have been lucky to have friends who have been loyal and loving for decades now--just a few, it is true, but they are special indeed.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Hydra said…

    You should go and thank the land of the free for nothing. Enjoy your time with your parents and good luck with finding a flat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home