My 5hip

This is my ship. Her name is Magic. I am the shipmaster. Welcome aboard :)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

If you are in love

I am the cruelest person with animals. Although I never have the heart to hunt or hurt them but in responding to their pure unconditional feelings and emotions I am not gifted.

My landlady has three cats with three different characteristics. One of them was a kitten when I came here and according to my landlady, he is an absolute sweetheart.

As much as I toss him out of my room, he comes to me more and pets himself with my foot. He never gets upset; he never breaks up with me and gets mad at me. I never think that this animal doesn’t have dignity or pride. I always think that he is full of love. No matter how bad I behave he comes to me again and embarrasses me.

If you were able to forgive someone continuously; forgot the pain he caused with only one word; if you were always willing to go for conciliation even though you were the one who had been disrespected; know that what you feel is love. If you walk forward to fix the problem, It’s not dignity that you lose, it’s a proof of a strong love.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting notes, but I have to say you are becoming more and more like western girls who see that a pet without human language is the one who gives back the love:D am I mistaken? but in any case your findings I suppose are valid!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just loved this post babe. and I know what you mean :D
    P.S.: Is this kind of conditional sentence correct?

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your allegory is true. You have described Love with simple and strong words!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home